Note: MegaMeeting Personal and Pro-Lite users do not have access to this feature.
MegaMeeting offers several reports for administrators. To access these reports:
- Log in to your MegaMeeting account using the Administrator User Name and Password. Click the "Admin Options..." button in the upper left. Click the "View Reports" button in the Admin Options window.
- Use the following link: MegaMeeting Reports. You will be prompted to enter the following:
- Domain Name - this is the domain you use with MegaMeeting. Do not enter the protocol. example: demo.megameeting.com
- User Name - this is the Administrator User Name.
- Password - the Administrator Password.
Once you have logged into the reports site, you can choose a report from the following list of reports (the "Choose a Report" field):
- Additional Attendee Data: Shows data collected when guests join meetings. The host options: "Collect Email Addresses" or "Collect Phone Numbers" must be turned on.
- Login Seats: Shows how many concurrent seats your account has, and how many seats each Login can use per meeting.
- Login Seats History: Shows changes to the number of seats each Login has over time.
- Meeting Detail by Host: Shows a list of guests and hosts grouped by Login name.
- Meeting Detail Report: Shows a list of guests and hosts sorted by join time.
- Meeting Settings: Shows the options selected at the time the meeting was created.
- Meeting Summary by Host: Shows a list of meetings grouped by Login name.
- Meeting Summary Report: Shows a list of meetings sorted by start time.
- Registration Detail Report: Shows a list of meeting guests grouped by host. The host option "require registration" must be enabled.
- Registration Summary Report: Shows a list of meetings with registered guests.
- Survey Results by Question: Shows all the results for a selected survey grouped by survey question.
- Survey Results by Respondent: Shows all the results for a selected survey grouped by survey respondent.
You can choose to output the report to a new browser window, or the current window (for users with pop-up blockers).
All reports have the following output types:
Certain reports have other options such as Date Range, Host Name, or Meeting Name. When you select the report from the report list (the "Choose a Report" field), the options for the report will appear below.