- Once logged in as a Host (See the Host Guide for help logging in), locate the set of four buttons in the upper-left corner of the page.
- Click the Manage Contacts... button to access the folders.
Manage Contacts Window
- Private Contacts: A list of contacts each Additional Host has added to. Each host on the account has their own list of Private Contacts.
- Public Contacts: A list of contacts the Admin has added to. All hosts can send eMail invitations to the Public Contacts, but only the Admin can add to this folder.
- New Contact...: Click on a folder then New Contact... to add people's email addresses to your list.
- New Folder...: Click on a folder then New Folder... to create a sub-folder to your list.
- Edit...: Click on a contact then Edit... to edit an entry's name or email address.
- Delete: Click on a contact then Delete to delete an entry in your list.